I wrote Book 1. It's done. I love it. I'm just letting it rest a bit so I can start my self-editing round with fresh eyes. In the mean time I decided to write book 2 for my #NaNoWriMo project next month. I was gonna write it anyway, so why not just go for it. I have all the worksheets for the book (and the 7 that are going to follow it) filled out. So I was ready to start making a list of chapter points. That's when I had my Oh Shit! moment. I realized that I needed to switch book 2 and 3 in the line up. Not sure why I didn't notice this earlier. So now I have my chapter points for book 2 and 3 done. So it turned out not to be a major bad issue, and even turned into something positive. Now I'm hoping will get them both written even faster.
If that turns out to be the case then I might get one of the other series I want to do started, or finish up my Blackridge's series and get the whole series back out there. Lots of thinking to do, and hopefully lots of words to write.