1) I worked on the chapter points for the next 2 books refining them.
2) I researched 2 publishers I'm considering submitting to. Now this is both a pro and a con. Putting the books out on my own gives me complete control, but takes a lot of time. Having them with a publisher will give me more time to just write. Either way I know I will still need to promote a lot. So not sure what's going to happen here.
3) started cleaning my office. I WILL finish it this weekend, because NaNoWriMo starts on November 1st and I want it done before that.
Real Life: Winter on it's way, so this week has been kind of a mess. There's a lot to do.
1) It snowed!
2) I packed away all the summer clothes. Well mine, since hubby will wear his shorts all year round.
3) Someone spotted a flea on my nephew's dog. So because of this and the fact that that I believe fleas travel in packs, so bought all 6 cats flea collars and drops for the dog.
4) Washed all my bedding. Pulled out the extra blankets washed them and added to all the beds.
5) Hubby decided it was time to turn heat on in both sides of the house just to make sure it all fires up. He cleaned the pellet stove a few weeks ago and has had that running on a few of the chilly mornings.
6) Hubby's still working on moving the laundry room from the first floor to the second floor. It's going to make my life so much easier. Laundry for 9 people is never ending.